Applications open for UNDP Young Leadership Programme III (YLP-3)Sep 20, 2017
UNDP aims to support Young Somali people through a Young Leadership Programme III (YLP-3), which is now available for young Somalis who are interested to apply and participate. YLP 3 provides an opportunity to learn about the Sustainable Development Goals, use social innovation tools to reframe and address social challenges that matter to youth, design and implement projects that will help your communities and become an agent of change!
By participating in YLP3 you will have a chance of a lifetime to:
- Accelerate implementation of your ideas for social change.
- Develop your leadership potential and skills in various social innovation approaches.
- Strengthen your gender sensitive lens and skills.
- Improve your advocacy and presentation skills
- Become a member of a dynamic network of young leaders and innovators.
All participants will receive a certificate of participation. A small number of individuals from participating countries will be selected to participate in a regional event in December 2017, at which up to five participants will be selected as YLP 3 “Change Makers.”
You are eligible if you are
· Between the age of 19 – 29
· Fluent in Arabic language
· Both experienced and inexperienced participants are encouraged to apply
· Highly motivated and interest in social work and social change
· Capable and willing to participate actively in follow up
Ready to join us? Please APPLY now through filling the application form in this link:
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
Selected participants will receive a confirmation e-mail and a phone call.